Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving - ButterBeeScraps Vintage Key Necklaces - Small Business Saturday Shopaholic SALE-bration

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  We just had a small group this year but that's ok it was very nice and relaxing.  It's always nice to have a day spent with the ones you love and give thanks for all the many blessings in life.


Today, I have some vintage key necklaces to share with you.  This past summer when I was at a local antique shop I found a two sandwich sized ziplock bags filled with all kinds of vintage keys.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with then--turn them into necklaces.  I used several small bits and pieces from metal filigrees to charms and crystals from ButterBeeScraps to embellish the keys.


Here is the first necklace.  For this one I added some  SS8 Crystal Rhinestone Chain TrimSilver FiligreeSilver Jump Rings, and  Silver Chain from ButterBeeScraps.  I also painted and distressed the key and added a tiny white pearl flower.


All of the necklaces are pretty much the same style--all painted and distressed and then embellished.  For this necklace I added a Bronze Filigree FlowerSilver Miniature Butterfly Charms, and a SS16 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones.  Then I added a Bronze Jump Rings and attached it to some Bronze Chain (Item #CH779-B),


for the third necklace I added Bronze FiligreeSS8 Crystal Rhinestone Chain Trim and a Clear AB SS8 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones.  I added a Silver Jump Ring and Silver Chain.  I also added a tiny white pearl flower.


This is one of my favorite ones. The key is so tiny and the design is very simple.  To embellish this key I added a Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (Item #J375-B)Copper Lock and Key Toggle Clasps (Item #CL543-C)SS16 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones, and a Crystal Charm.  The key was added to a Bronze Jump Ring and Bronze Chain (Item #CH779-B).


This necklace is another favorite.  I added a Cabochon that I added a small bird image to and then I added a Bird Charm.  I attached the key to a Bronze Jump Ring and Bronze Chain (Item #CH779-B).

I had a lot of fun creating necklaces with these vintage keys. 



For all of the local people I want to invite you to the 
Small Business Saturday Shopaholic SALE-bration on 
Saturday, November 29th 
from 9-3 pm 
in Marion Hall at 
St. Theodore Catholic Church

Here is a list of the vendors that will be at the event.

Thirty-One
Smart Sister Boutique
Real Time Pain Relief
Wildtree
Tupperware
Jewelry in Candles
Pampered Chef
Jamberry
Scentsy
Greenchild Creations
BeautiControl
It Works
Oragami Owl
Avon
Mary Kay
St. Theodore clothing
Embellished Dreams Designs--*that's me! :)
DoTerra
Partylite
Younique
Close to my Heart
Kay Lee Unique Designs
Arbonne
Dorothy Zimney
Kandi's Kloset
Dixie Bakken

I will have a booth set up at the event and I will be selling, cards, canvases, handbags, jewelry and some Christmas items--all handmade.  :)  Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, these are beautiful!!! My favorites are the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea Heidi. #3 is my favorite. just sayin' . how did the sale go at st.T's? the list of vendors is impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...