Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps - Happy Birthday Card - JustRite Papercraft Day One November New Release

Hello everyone!  Today, is the first day of the November New Release for JustRite® Papercraft and I have a beautiful floral stamp set to share with you and a coordinating SVG cut file.


Here is the card that I designed using CR-02146 Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps and SVG Sentimental Flowers Digital Cut File Download for CR-02146.  The cut files allow you to do and offset cut and exact cut.  For this card I used the exact cut file.  


I stamped the floral images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I used Spectrum Noir® markers to color the images.  All of the colors are listed below in the supplies.


Here is a close up of the flowers.  I used my Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add a little bit of sparkle and shimmer to the card,


I used Spellbinders Paper Arts® S4-475 Fleur de Elegance die to create the die cuts.  I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) using Tuxedo Black ink and then I layered the die cuts using 3D Foam Squares and then I layered the floral cut outs.


I layered the die cuts on to a white mat and then a yellow card base.  To finish off the card I added a few white pearls.


Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members listed in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft  CR-02146 Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps
Paper:  White, Pink, Pale Yellow
Ink/Markers:  ImagineCraft/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir® PP1, PP2, LY1, LY2, OR1, LG1, DG2; Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
SVG/Dies:  SVG Sentimental Flowers Digital Cut File Download for CR-02146 (EXACT); Spellbinders Paper Arts® S4-475 Fleur de Elegance die
Accessories:  White Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi, You've done it again! This card is so sweet and just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, this is gorgeous. I love the curved shape of the flowers. Great job coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, it is so cheerful and perfect for a birthday card to make someone feel special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...