Monday, April 27, 2015

Welcome Baby Boy - JustRite Papercraft & ButterBeeScraps

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a baby card to share with you.  It seems like it has been awhile since I have had to make a baby card.  My husband's work supervisor and his wife just recently just welcomed a sweet baby boy into their family.


Here is the baby boy card that I designed.  I just love this stork image!  I used the CR-04815 Special Delivery Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft.  I stamped the image and sentiment on to white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.  Then I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Markers.  After I had all of the coloring done then I die cut the image and a mat using Spellbinders SCD-012 Pierced Rectangles.  The base of the card is white with blue and white layers for mats.  I also used CL-02077 Shooting Stars Cling Stitched Background Stamp and Memento Sky Blue ink to stamp the background and then I inked the edges of the paper too.  I used Bronze Filigree Connector 004-B from  ButterBeeScraps to accent the corners around the focal image.  I added a few white pearls to cover the holes in the connectors.


Here is a close up of the Bronze Filigree Connector 004-B.


I wrapped some twine around the card and tied it into a bow.  I added a charm from the Be Inspired Charm Collection and a Silver Rattle Charm.  I attached the charms using Bronze Jump Rings.  All of the metal filigree and charms are from ButterBeeScraps.


Here is another close up of the stork.  I used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L in between the paper layers for some dimension.

A Huge Congrats to Mommy, Daddy and Baby!!

On another note I will be posting an update about my recent Joann.com haul tomorrow (Tuesday).  I know a lot of you were wanting to know what kind of response I received.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-04815 Special Delivery Clear StampsCL-02077 Shooting Stars Cling Stitched Background Stamp
Paper:  White, Swiss Dot Blue
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Sky Blue; Spectrum Noir Markers
Dies:  Spellbinders SCD-012 Pierced Rectangles
Accessories:  ButterBeeScrapsBe Inspired Charm Collection, Bronze Jump Rings, Silver Rattle Charm, Bronze Filigree Connector 004-B, Twine, White Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Also, have you ever looked at Fire Mountain Gems for beads and charms?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...