Wednesday, June 3, 2015

8th Annual Huge Craft/Stamping/Scrapbooking Supply Sale -- Pictures

Hello blogging friends!  Just a quick post with a reminder about my upcoming sale.  
Tomorrow is the first day of my 
8th Annual Huge Craft/Stamping/Scrapbooking Supply Sale!

Details
(email me for my address at Floralfantasy@charter.net)

**EDIT** This is a sale at my house.  
At this point in time I am not doing any online sales.  
Depending on what is left after the sale I might sell some stuff online.  
If so I will post it on my blog to let everyone know.  :)

Albert Lea, MN 56007

June 4th 5 - 8 pm
June 5th 9 am – 7 pm
June 6th 9 am – 2 pm
NO Early Sales!

Spellbinders, Cricut, We R Memory Keepers, Fiskars, JustRite Papercraft, Crafty Secrets, May Arts Ribbon, Graphic 45, My Mind’s Eye, Want 2 Scrap, Tattered Angels, Flower Soft, DCWV…

Products from several manufactures including--manual and electronic die cutting machines, dies, stamps, paper, ribbon, bling and lots of embellishments.

 I am finally done with all of the sorting, pricing and signs. Everything is ready for tomorrow. Please feel free to share with your crafty friends and if you need my address just email me.   

Would you like to see some pictures???


Lots and lots of crafty goodness!  


More crafty goodness.


Chipboard albums and things to alter.


Lots and lots and LOTS of ribbon!


Wood mounted stamps.


Cling stamps.


Embellishments, inks, and glitter oh my!


Paper, paper, and more paper!


Die cutting machines.


Dies and more die cutting machines!

Hope to see you at the sale! And NO I am not quitting stamping / crafting just my yearly sale. 
Out with the old to make room for new craft goodies LOL!

Huge & Smiles,
Heidi










8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Lots of great goodies that you are selling!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you happen to have the spellbinders petite ovals for sale?

    Sherry at lomaster2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a misty stamp positioner in that stuff? also what grand dies do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. such resolve you have and so organized about it. wish I had the resolve to out with the old and in the with new each year. might have to re-think it all after looking at what you're doing! wish I lived a lot closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I shop more than once????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wished I lived closer (MN is just a little too far for this Tx girl!)!!! I'm sure you will sell all of your goodies!!! Hope today went well and the remaining days are awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I lived closer too!
    Hugs from Sweden, Europe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so what do you have left lol?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...