Friday, June 19, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - CAS Happy Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) birthday card to share with you.


I have to say I am pretty happy with how this card turned out.  Sometimes the CAS cards are harder for me to design than the ones that are all loaded up with layers, die cuts, embellishments and lots of bling LOL!  I know that might sound kind of funny, you would think it would be the opposite way around.  I like CAS cards and I think I am getting better at creating them but for the longest time I would look at them and think they looked naked--they needed more "stuff".  But sometimes less is more and I am learning to like the CAS cards.  :)  I think this is one of those cards that you could make a stack of in no time at all.  It's fresh, crisp, and has a pop of color. 


I used one of the flowers and a leaf from the JustRite Papercraft Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Clear Stamps.  I stamped the images on to white cardstock using Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pinked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn.  Then I added a piece of raspberry cardstock for a mat in the background and added the panel to the card front.  I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser 49' to adhered the paper pieces.  Then I added some Melissa Frances White Pearls for the flower centers.  If you wanted to have a flat card for mailing you could leave the pearls off.


The sentiment is also from the JustRite Papercraft Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Clear Stamps and I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pinked Raspberry again.  If you were making several of this same card design you could switch out the colors and also the sentiments.


CAS and quick and easy!  I hope you like the card for today.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Clear Stamps
Paper:  White, Raspberry
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pinked raspberry, Mowed Lawn
Accessories:  Melissa Frances White Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

  1. I like your card a lot.
    I think I will to make some birthday cards.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...