Friday, July 17, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Golden Love Card - JustRite Christmas Stamp Set

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a beautiful gold and white card to share with you.  I don't know about you but I love it when I can get double duty out of my crafty products.  With today's card I will show you a stamp set that is a prefect for double duty.


Here is a look at the JustRite Clear Stamp - Christmas Handwritten Sentiments.  I have to say I love this stamp set!  Yes--it is a Christmas stamp set.  No--I didn't create a Christmas card with this stamp set.  LOL!  I love the font for the words and the tiny little leafy sprigs.  Plus there are several of the words that can be used to create cards for all occasions.


Here is the non Christmas card I designed using the Christmas Handwritten Sentiments stamp set.  I am going to use this card for a wedding or anniversary.  I used all white cardstock and accented with gold.  I used gold embossing powder and also a gold metallic wax finish.


The card is a top fold A2 and I placed half of the cardstock in the Spellbinders Celebrations Embossing Folder - Doily Art to emboss just the front of the card.  Then I lightly rubbed on the DecoArt Metallic Lustre Wax Finish - Gold Rush over the embossed area.  The gold is so bright and pretty.


Here is a close up so you can see the pretty shimmer from the gold.  Adding the DecoArt Metallic Lustre Wax Finish - Gold Rush really makes the embossing pop.


I used Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced Hearts to create the die cuts.  Then I used VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad to stamp the images from the Christmas Handwritten Sentiments stamp set.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment and images using Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder - Gold.  I layered the hearts and added 3D Self-adhesive Foam Squares - Mix for some dimension.  Next I added some clusters of Stamens by Marion Smith Designs - White Pearl and then also some Prima Lil Missy - Rose White and Melissa Frances Pearls - White.  When the flowers come in the package they are completely flat and I wanted some dimension to them so I scrunched them up.  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Clear Stamp - Christmas Handwritten Sentiments
Paper:  White Cardstock
Ink:  VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Dies/Folder:  Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced HeartsSpellbinders Celebrations Embossing Folder - Doily Art
Accessories:  Prima Lil Missy - Rose WhiteDecoArt Metallic Lustre Wax Finish - Gold RushStamens by Marion Smith Designs - White PearlMelissa Frances Pearls - WhiteRanger Super Fine Embossing Powder - Gold, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Self-adhesive Foam Squares - MixE-Z Runner Dispenser w/adhesive

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I really love how you used the gold on this card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like that stamp set and have added Just Rite to my Favorites!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the embossing folder in the background. Very delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card, Heidi!! Love it and I pinned it!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...