Friday, July 24, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Golden Vintage Merry Christmas Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a beautiful vintage style Christmas card to share with you today.  The card is pretty quick and easy to create with a little bit of heat embossing and inking.


Here is the card I designed.  I used the Ornamental Background Stamp and Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft.  I stamped both the background image and the sentiment with VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad and then used Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder - Gold to heat emboss.  Next I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.  I applied the Antique Linen around the inside of the oval and also inside the diamond rectangle shapes.  Then I used the Vintage Photo around the outside edges of the entire piece.


Here is a close up of the embossing and inking.




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft Ornamental Background Stamp, Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments Clear Stamps
Paper:  Ivory Cardstock
Ink:  VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Sheer Wrinkled Edge Ribbon
Accessories:  Simple Stories I AM Enamel Dots, Petaloo Botanica Collection Sugared Burgundy MinisRanger Super Fine Embossing Powder - GoldScrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Self-adhesive Foam Squares - MixE-Z Runner Dispenser w/adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Oh I can't believe we're seeing Christmas already, week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! i love this card , well done .
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...