Sunday, September 20, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - Day Six Christmas Release - Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone and welcome to the last day of the JustRite Papercraft Christmas Release.  I don't know about you but I love this release!  So many beautiful stamp sets to create Christmas card, paper crafting, gift giving and home decor.


Here is the CR-02188 Festive Grand Sentiments clear stamp set.  I love the larger sentiments.  These are also prefect for a emboss resist watercolor technique.


I also used the CL-02189 Grand Elegance Background Stamp on my card.  I really like how this stamp has the look of burlap in the background.


Here is the card I designed using both the CR-02188 Festive Grand Sentiments and CL-02189 Grand Elegance Background Stamp from JustRite Papercraft.  I stamped the background on to white cardstock using  Rhubarb Stalk Memento ink.  Then I inked around the outside edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I also lightly added some of the same ink going in towards the center of the image.  Doing thing gives the card a vintage look and it added some depth with the layers of color.  Then I used one of the small holly leaf stamps and Olive Grove Memento ink and stamped the holly image in the corners towards the center of the background image.  


I stamped the sentiment using Olive Grove Memento ink on to Kraft cardstock.  Then I used the Spellbinders Labels Forty-One to die cut the label shape.  Next I inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.


I added some Siam Flat Back Rhinestones SS12 next to the images of holly.  Then to finish off the card I added some twine with a couple of jingle bells and a bow charm.  The bells and bow charm are from the Jingle Bells Charm Kit from ButterBeeScraps.

Please be sure to visit the other Design Team Members in the link list below so you can see what they have created to share with you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-02188 Festive Grand Sentiments, CL-02189 Grand Elegance Background Stamp
Paper:  White, Red, Kraft, Brown
Ink:  Memento - Rhubarb Stalk, Olive Grove, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Forty-One
Accessories:  twine, ButterBeeScraps - Jingle Bells Charm Kit (bow and bells), Siam Flat Back Rhinestones SS12, Foam Tape, ATG, Ranger Multi Medium Matte

2 comments:

  1. I love how you achieved a vintage look by using ink and these lovely stamp sets. I also love the new sentiment stamp set. JustRite always has the best stamps! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful card and beautiful stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...