Friday, September 18, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - I AM So Thankful Shaker Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a fun shaker card to share with you using some of the pretty papers from Simple Stories I AM collection.  This is such a fun little paper pad filled with cut outs and inspiration.  All of the sweet little sentiments go with I AM--I AM Thankful, I AM Blessed, I AM Beautiful, I AM Inspired--just a few examples.  It's a great paper pad for fussy cutting or also for quick and easy cards.


Here is the shaker card that I designed.  I love the fun colors in the paper too.  This was actually very quick and easy to create.  I used two of the die templates from the Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced Rectangles and taped them down on my paper creating the frame shape and die cut.  Then I used the largest of the two dies to die cut Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate.  Lastly I used that same die to cut the background piece.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere the die cut frame and the Acetate together.  Then I added 3D Foam Squares all along the backside of the frame.  You could also use foam tape or craft foam for this.  Next I added some 5mm Gold Sequins and Webster's Pages Party Time Sequin Collection.  Then I fussy cut the I AM image and adhered that to the piece I die cut for the background.  To finish off the shaker box I adhered the die cut background piece to the back of the frame with the 3D Foam Squares and sealed up the box.


Here is a close up of the shaker box.


I used more Scor-Tape to adhere the shaker box to the front of the card.  I fussy cut the heart and the so thankful banner from the same paper pad.  I added tails on the banner and for a bit of sparkle I added Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to the heart.  I added both of the cut out pieces to the front and popped them up with 3D Foam Squares.


I hope you enjoy today's card.
Thank you so much for stopping by!


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper/Acetate:  Simple Stories I AM 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate, Cardstock - Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced Rectangles
Accessories:  5mm Gold Sequins, Webster's Pages Party Time Sequin Collection, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Scor-Tape, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...