Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Angel Earrings - ButterBeeScraps - Small Business Saturday Shopaholic SALE-bration!

Hello everyone!  I know I mentioned in a post not too long ago that I have a show coming up and I have been busy, busy, busy creating. I have been making Christmas ornaments, lots of jewelry, cards, scarves, handbags and some small home decor pieces.  If you are local we would love to see you at the show!  Here are the details.  :)

Small Business Saturday
Shopaholic SALE-bration
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
9 am - 3 pm
Marion Hall, St. Theodore Catholic Church
Albert Lea, MN  

Last year was the the first year for the show and they had 30+ vendor.  It's a great opportunity to get out and do a some Christmas shopping and support local small businesses.

Last year I made a few pairs of angel earrings and they sold out right away.  So I decided to make more these year and do a few different style designs.


These are some of the angel earrings that I have made.  I have them in bronze and silver.  I used a lot of bead caps, beads, head pins and rondelles from ButterBeeScraps.  All items from ButterBeeScraps are listed and linked below in the supply list.  I also used several beads and bead caps from my own stash.  

I didn't take pictures of every pair but I did take some close ups of a few different designs.








I hope you like all of the angel earring and you are inspired to make some.  These would make really cute pendants for a necklace too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  BRONZE BALL END HEAD PINSSILVER BALL END HEAD PINSBRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP486-B)BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B)BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP827-B) SILVER FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP486-S)CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL),  CLEAR AB RHINESTONE AND SILVER RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-P/AB)TIBETAN STYLE BRONZE WING BEADS (#BD712-B)TIBETAN STYLE SILVER WING BEADS (#BD712-S)8X12MM CLEAR AB FACETED GLASS TEARDROP BEADS4X6MM CLEAR AB FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS7X10MM COBALT BLUE PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS7X10MM TEAL GREEN FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS7X10MM RED PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS4X6MM RED PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...