Friday, January 15, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Life's Greatest Treasure Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a pretty quick and easy card to share with you using the Kaisercraft - Provincial 6-1/2'' Paper Pad.  I just love the Kaisercraft paper pads--the images are always so beautiful and there are several dic cut images, sentiments and borders included.


This card has a beautiful mix of soft gray and silver with just a little pop of color.  The sentiment and scalloped border are from the paper pad.  I used a light gray for the card base and layered a piece of the pattern paper on top.  I used Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Nine to create two layers of die cuts--one with the light gray cardstock and one with Bazzill - Silver Mirror Cardstock.  I also cut a thin strip of the Bazzill - Silver Mirror Cardstock and added it right about the scalloped border. I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers for some dimension.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I added one of the flowers and a leaf from the Prima Flowers - Laraine Blue Lagoon and some Melissa Frances - White Pearls.


At the top of the card I added some May Arts - 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - White/Silver  and another flower and leaf from the Prima Flowers - Laraine Blue Lagoon.  I love the sheer ribbon with the glitter dots--it comes in several colors and I it's one of my favorites.  I love that it's sheer and it has just the right amount of sparkle.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Suplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft - Provincial 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Bazzill - Silver Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - Gray
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Nine
Ribbon:  May Arts - 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - White/Silver 
Accessories:  Prima Flowers - Laraine Blue Lagoon, Melissa Frances - White Pearls, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. another wonderful creation Heidi. are the aqua flowers paper-y or are they a resin? it's hard to tell. either way, they're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...